How To List Your Property
We have created some tips & ideas below to help you with listing your property.
Before you start it is always a good idea to make a list of your unique selling points, it might be your great location or fabulous view. Whatever it is, aim to make sure the qualities that make your property a great place to stay are clearly spelled out in your finished listing.
Your listing title should grab the attention of your target audience and make the most of the character limit (we allow a maximum of 50)
Your listing description should take the holidaymaker through a journey of what it’s like to stay in your holiday home.
Describe how they can sit in your hot tub watching the sunset or lounge by a roaring fire with their favourite book after a day walking on the moors. Remember to detail the amenities provided and layout – sleeping, lounge, separate diner, snug etc.
Remember that guests are looking for a holiday and not just accommodation and may not know the area. Add some information about appealing local attractions and what makes the area so special.
Photos are one of the best marketing investments you can make and will pay dividends. Good quality images catch a holidaymakers eye, allowing them to imagine themselves at your property and location. Whether that’s watching the sun setting over the sea from your terrace, enjoying a glass of wine in your hot tub, relaxing in a hammock by the pool or reading a book by your log fire.
Ensure that your featured image on your listing, stirs emotions and makes people want to book (we allow up to 30 images & it takes up to 30 seconds or so to upload each image).
If you can, hire a professional photographer to come and stage your property, take professional photos and film a video tour of your property. Having a video tour of your rental will differentiate you from the competition and bring your listing to life.
How To Get Started
Please note, it’s easier using a desktop computer to create your listing, the layout is better and it’s a lot easier to navigate our website.
- Send us an email with your details, we’ll verify your details.
- We’ll reply with your log in credentials.
- Log in with the above credentials
- Once you’ve logged in, you will be presented with the My Profile page, fill in the details and save your updates by clicking on the Update Profile button.
- To create a listing, go to the Add New Listing (on desktop this is located on the left hand side), click on this.
- Fill in the description fields and save (your website url needs to go into the Affiliate Link box, guests will be directed to your website when they click on the book now button. If using the Affiliate Link do not tick instant booking)
- Price, this is done per night for a weekday & weekend or you can use the calendar, selecting the check in/checkout dates and the price associated with the highlighted dates.
- Images, this is done by clicking the Select Media button and uploading your pictures, This will take around 30 seconds to do so & you’re allowed up to 30 images. Once you’ve uploaded your images, double click on the image you want as your featured image.
- Complete your listing details, your location & your amenities.
- Calendar, using iCal you can have live availability on your listing or you can manually input your availability into the calendar provided (it’s important that your availability calendar is kept up to date)
- Finally save your listing details.
- Your listing will now go to a pending status and will be approved by us for it to go live on our website.